Corn and Sausage Creole
- 1/2 pound link sausages
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- Cut sausages into small pieces. Cook slowly in heavy skillet until browned.
- Add onion and green bell pepper and continue cooking until sausage is well done.
- Blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add tomatoes and corn, stirring constantly. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Uptown Red Beans and Rice
Louisiana-Style Red Bean Pasta Salad