Couzan Billy's Remoulade Sauce
This is a more traditional topping found in Cajun country.
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups scallions, minced
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in food processor. Process for 30 seconds.
- With motor still running, slowly add oil.
- Cover bowl and let stand for 4 hours at room temperature.
Posted by Kevin Taylor, the BBQGURU, at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.