Crab Creole Dip
- 3/4 cup crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove cartilage (canned, frozen or fresh crab meat may be used). Combine in
mixing bowl with onion, pimento, lemon juice, tomato paste, cayenne and celery seed.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes