- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, finely chopped
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, mix crab meat, bread crumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until tender, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes