- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, finely chopped
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce, to taste
- In a bowl, mix crab meat, bread crumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until tender, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 8 servings