Crawfish Rice Stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 pound crawfish tails, thawed, with the fat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stuff the chicken and roast as usual.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: jeffreyw
>> Cajun and Creole Recipes