Crawfish Stuffed Pistolettes
Crawfish breads of any sort are good and this one is no exception. It's a
simple recipe; just use good bread. It's also quick to prepare.
- 1 pound crawfish
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package chopped broccoli
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 pistolettes
- Mix all the ingredients except pistolettes in a saucepan and cook slowly for
- Cut ends off of pistolettes and scoop out the insides.
- Stuff pistolettes with the mixture. Close ends with wooden picks.
- Brush tops of pistolettes with butter and bake at 350 degrees F until brown.
Yield: 6 servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes