Creole Fried Cabbage
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced andouille sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Rice (optional)
- In a large skillet, fry the bacon and andouille sausage for about 15
- Add the onion and saute until it is translucent.
- Add the chopped cabbage and stir.
- Add the sugar and Cajun seasoning and simmer over medium heat until
cabbage reaches the desired texture.
- Stir in the butter just before serving.
- Serve over cooked white rice, if desired.