Creole Spaghetti Bake
- 2 cups dry spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion,
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces
shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook and drain spaghetti.
- Sauté bacon, onion and green pepper until bacon is crisp.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato soup and mushrooms.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Add corn and oil to cooked spaghetti, then add sauce mixture.
- Place in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes until bubbly.