Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
- 4 ounces fettuccine
- 16 large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Clean the shrimp and season with Cajun spice.
- Drizzle the flour over the shrimp and toss in a bowl to make sure each shrimp
is covered in flour.
- Add olive oil and butter to a deep skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook on each side about 2 minutes until crisp.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Add chicken broth and heavy cream to the same skillet.
- Season with additional Cajun spice if preferred.
- Cook until sauce thickens a bit from the heavy cream, then add Parmesan cheese
- Add fettuccine and shrimp to the sauce and toss.
- Serve warm.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 min