Fiery Cajun Shrimp
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce or Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 pounds unpeeled medium-size shrimp
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- French bread
- Combine first eight ingredients; pour half of mixture into a large ceramic heatproof dish.
- Layer shrimp and lemon slices in sauce; pour remaining sauce over shrimp and lemon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until shrimp are pink, stirring twice.
- Drain sauce and serve with shrimp and French bread.