Front Porch Shrimp
- 20 jumbo shrimp, head-on, shell-on
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cajun Injector Creole Garlic recipe marinade
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 lemon
- Place shrimp in a skillet and cover with marinade.
- Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp.
- Place butter pieces on top of shrimp.
- Cook over medium high heat until shrimp turn
pink, shaking (not stirring) skillet to mix pepper in.
- Serve with crusty French or Italian bread. It's a must for this dish to "sop"
up every drop of juice.
Chef Reece Williams, Cajun Injector, Inc.