Front Porch Shrimp
- 20 jumbo shrimp, head-on, shell-on
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cajun Injector Creole Garlic recipe marinade
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 lemon
- Place shrimp in a skillet and cover with marinade.
- Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp.
- Place butter pieces on top of shrimp.
- Cook over medium high heat until shrimp turn
pink, shaking (not stirring) skillet to mix pepper in.
- Serve with crusty French or Italian bread. It's a must for this dish to "sop"
up every drop of juice.
Chef Reece Williams, Cajun Injector, Inc.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes