Hot Cajun Pickles
- 1 gallon dill hamburger chips
- 5 pounds granulated sugar (yes, that's
- 2 ounces Tabasco Sauce
- Pour pickles into a colander and drain for 30 minutes, pressing on pickles every
now and then.
- Mix sugar and hot sauce together and layer pickles and sugar mixture. Stir every
24 hours for 5 days.
- After 5 days, the pickles are ready.
These pickles can be repacked for gifts.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Blooming Onion
Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes
Lemon Cream King Cake