Louisiana One Dish Meal
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small can English peas
- 1/4 pound spaghetti
- 3 1/2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1/4 pound grated cheese
- Place meat, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt and pepper and vegetable oil in
a skillet and cook about 5 minutes.
- Spread meat mixture over bottom of casserole dish.
- Drain peas and spread over top of meat.
- Cook spaghetti according to direction on the package, drain and put on top of
- Cut up tomatoes and place tomatoes and juice over spaghetti. Do not stir.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Turn off heat, sprinkle cheese on top of casserole and let stay in oven until
cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.