- 1 cup pitted Spanish green olives
- 1 cup pitted black or Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- Dash Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup olive
- Italian bread slices
- Combine first 10 ingredients in food processor.
- With processor running, add oil.
Process until ingredients are about the size of a small to medium dice. Do not over-process.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with toasted Italian bread slices.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
French Market Beignets
Shrimp Creole 3
Bayou Jambalaya-Style Sausage and Rice
Cajun Sweet Potato Fries with Yogurt Dipping Sauce