Red Fish Grill Remoulade
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh horseradish
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the vegetable oil, in a food
processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil with the blender or food processor
- Season to taste with salt.
Source: Red Fish Grill, New Orleans, Louisiana
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes