Saucy Cajun Appetizer Meatballs
Tender, spicy meatballs are sauced with a tasty combination of barbecue sauce and peach preserves.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun
seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk and egg.
- Form the mixture into golf ball-size meatballs and place on the prepared
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the center
of the meatballs.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and peach preserves.
- When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the
barbeque sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 40 min
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo /
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole Recipes