- 2 pounds alligator meat
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 cup vegetable
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onions in oil until golden brown.
- Add bell pepper and celery, sauté until tender.
- Add meat and seasonings, simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add parsley and shallots about 5 minutes before serving.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Dirty Rice with Maple Sausage Links
Peppery Cajun Pork Pasta
King Cake Cupcakes