- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 2 cups herb-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 eggs, well-beaten
- 3/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tablespoon cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Tony's Creole Seasoning (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Cook spinach according to package directions and drain well, squeezing to remove
excess moisture. Combine with stuffing mix, chopped onion, eggs, margarine, cheese,
cayenne and garlic salt. Mix well. Shape into 3/4-inch balls and place on cookie
sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- These are successfully frozen by placing on a pan in freezer until hard, then
storing in airtight bags.
- To serve, thaw slightly and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes