Turkey Creole Lasagna
Try this spicy twist on a great traditional one pot meal.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 3/4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (5.5 ounce) box Hamburger Helper™ Italian Lasagna
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning *
* If you would prefer to use your own spices instead of Creole seasoning, we
suggest a mix of salt, red pepper, black pepper, chili powder, and garlic.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring
occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, uncooked pasta and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper
box), beans and Creole seasoning. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Stir before serving.
15 min prep time
20 min total time
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 serving Calories 380 Calories from Fat 80
Total Fat 9g 14% Saturated Fat 2 1/2g 12% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 70mg 24% Sodium
1110mg 46% Total Carbohydrate 46g 15% Dietary Fiber 8g 31% Sugars 2g 2% Protein
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 20%
Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury