Black Walnut Oil Dressing
This wonderful dressing adds another dimension to
Savory Black Walnut Salad.
- 1 tablespoon Hammons Black Walnut Oil
- 3 tablespoons mild olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- Blend all ingredients, except the whipping cream, in blender or with a blending
- Blend in whipping cream just before tossing the salad.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Hammons Black Walnuts
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.