Lethal Weapon French Fry Sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir and let stand for 2 hours or enough
time for the chili powder to rehydrate and other flavors to meld together.
- Dip fries into sauce or use on hamburgers and hotdogs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes