A unique blend of fruit and spice.
- 1 firm-ripe mango, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 2 red chiles finely chopped - add more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander or mint leaves, chopped
- In a bowl stir together salsa ingredients and add salt to taste, and let it stand
covered at room temperature.
Salsa may be made 2 hours ahead.
Can be stored refrigerated for a day.
Source: Mango from Puerto Rico - The Mango Association - recipe used with permission
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes