Pineapple Salsa 2
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons seeded, finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons Mexican lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Makes about 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes