Shocking Pink Cranberry Relish
This is a wonderful thick and creamy relish.
- 2 cups raw cranberries
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Grind cranberries and onion together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until
- Put into a plastic container and freeze.
- One hour before serving, move the container from the freezer to the refrigerator
compartment to thaw.
Makes 1 1/2 pints.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.