Spicy Bean Salsa
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- In large glass bowl, combine all ingredients except tortilla chips; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips as an appetizer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes