- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon minced jalapeno or serrano chile
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Place half the strawberries in a large bowl.
- Add chile, mint and amaretto.
- Sprinkle on the sugar.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to 3 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Just before serving, stir in remaining strawberries and almonds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes