Sourdough Fresh Fruit Cobbler
- 2/3 to 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 to 4 cups fresh fruit with juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2
teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and gradually stir in water. Bring to a boil for 1 minute
- Fold in 1 cup of fruit.
- Slowly fold in the remaining fruit.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart or 8-inch baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Measure 1 cup flour by dip method.
- Stir in sugar, baking powder and salt.
in butter until mixture looks like meal.
- Stir in milk and sourdough starter.
a dash of cinnamon.
- Pour over or drop by spoonsful over the hot fruit.
- Bake for 25 -
- Serve warm with fresh cream or whipped cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.