Shredded Pork Taquitos
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 pound leftover shredded roast pork (or roast beef or chicken)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- Shred roast pork (or roast beef or chicken) with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients (except tortillas) and mix together.
- Dip tortillas into warmed oil to soften, then spread a large tablespoon
of pork mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- Secure with wooden pick and fry in oil.
- To eat, dip into sour cream and avocado dip.