Silver City Mushrooms
Bake Silver City Mushrooms on an outdoor grill in a foil pan or in a double thickness
of heavy-duty foil.
- 2 ounces soft white cheese, such as farmer or Monterey jack
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a small bowl.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth to clean.
- Fill mushroom centers with mixture.
- Place mushrooms in a small foil pan that you have coated with nonstick spray, cover with foil, and grill for 20 minutes until soft. Or bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for the same amount of time.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.