Tamale Chili Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili con carne
- 1/4 cup picante sauce (mild to hot,according to taste)
- 8 ounces processed cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Drain tamales; remove wrappers.
- Place into microwave-safe dish and mash with fork.
- Combine mashed tamales, chili, picante sauce and cheese.
- Heat on HIGH power (100%), uncovered, for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Pour into a bread bowl.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.