Tamale Chili Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili con carne
- 1/4 cup picante
sauce (mild to hot,according to taste)
- 8 ounces processed cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Drain tamales; remove wrappers.
- Place into microwave-safe dish and mash with fork.
- Combine mashed tamales, chili, picante sauce and cheese.
- Heat on HIGH power (100%), uncovered, for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Pour into a bread bowl.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole