Wild West Corn Chips
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except cornmeal in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in cornmeal. Mix well.
- Divide dough into 36 portions, using about 1 teaspoon of dough for each portion. Roll each portion into ball about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Lightly spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick vegetable coating.
- Place balls on cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Cover balls with sheet of wax paper.
- Flatten each ball with smooth-bottomed glass until very thin and 2 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Remove wax paper.
- Bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on rack and then store in an airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.