Wild West Corn Chips
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup yellow
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except cornmeal in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in cornmeal. Mix well.
- Divide dough into 36 portions, using about 1 teaspoon of dough for each
portion. Roll each portion into ball about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Lightly spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick vegetable coating.
- Place balls on cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Cover balls with sheet of wax paper.
- Flatten each ball with smooth-bottomed glass until very thin and 2 to 3
inches in diameter.
- Remove wax paper.
- Bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on rack and then store in an airtight container.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole