Makes a large casserole...good for picnics or potlucks.
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large can pork and beans
- 1 regular can kidney beans
- 1 can lima beans
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Take bacon out of skillet.
- Brown ground beefr and onion.
- Drain, then mix with pork and beans, kidney beans and lima beans.
- Mix in the brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar.
- Pour into a casserole.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.