Pico Posole Pintos
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow hominy
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 tomato, diced small
- 1/4 cup onion, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup water
- Rinse and drain hominy and beans.
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Heat through.
Yield: 8 (3/4 cup) servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Bean Recipes