Pico Posole Pintos
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow hominy
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 tomato,
- 1/4 cup onion, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup
minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup water
- Rinse and drain hominy and beans.
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Heat through.
Yield: 8 (3/4 cup) servings
Other Southwestern bean recipes you may like...
Refried Beans Supreme
Horseshoe Cafe Cowboy Beans