Ranch Style Beans
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 pounds pork and beans
- 1 pound canned pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Brown ground chuck in margarine; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
For slow cooker: Double, omitting water and drain the pinto beans.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Bean Recipes