Cattle Baron's Pepper Steak
- Top sirloin or T-bone steak
- Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper
- Cracked black pepper
- Rub a top sirloin or T-bone steak with Worcestershire sauce and black pepper
and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roughly cut green peppers, onions and whole mushrooms.
- Sauté in butter, keeping them slightly crisp.
- Season with cracked black pepper and seasoned salt.
- Grill steak to the desired degree of doneness.
- Cover steak with the sautéed vegetables.
- Serve with baked potatoes.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling