Creamy Santa Fe Cutlets
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound 1/4-inch-thick pork cutlets
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork cutlets in flour mixture.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet. Sauté half the cutlets 1 1/2 minutes
per side until cooked. Remove to a side plate.
- Repeat with remaining oil and cutlets. Cover to keep warm.
- After removing cutlets from skillet, add salsa, frozen corn and water. Simmer
for 1 minute.
- Off the heat, stir in reduced-fat sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Dinner's On ... 15 Minutes Away
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.