Green Chile Pork
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds lean pork, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium
onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 2 jalapenos, cored, seeded and
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatillos with liquid
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet; add pork and onion. Cook over medium heat until
pork is browned.
- Add remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes, and simmer, covered, until pork
is cooked through and tender (30 to 40 minutes).
- Taste and add more salt if desired.
- Serve with warm tortillas and lime wedges.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling