Pecos Pork Chops
- 1 pound pork chops
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 1/4
tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Arrange pork chops in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chops, cover, and refrigerate
4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place chops on rack in baking pan; spoon sauce over and bake about 1 hour or
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling