Pot Roast with Potatoes
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pot roast
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olives and capers
- 2 tablespoons Red Oil (Oil with Annatto)
- 3 potatoes, cut into halves
- Season the meat with garlic, salt and vinegar. Make small holes in the meat and
fill with chopped onions olives and capers. Brown the meat in the Red Oil.
- Sauté the potatoes. Cover with water. Season to taste. Cook for 45 minutes covered,
over low heat.