Pot Roast with Potatoes
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pot roast
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olives and
- 2 tablespoons Red Oil
(Oil with Annatto)
- 3 potatoes, cut into halves
- Season the meat with garlic, salt and vinegar. Make small holes in the meat and
fill with chopped onions olives and capers. Brown the meat in the Red Oil.
- Sauté the potatoes. Cover with water. Season to taste. Cook for 45 minutes covered,
over low heat.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling