Freeze this meat for later use in enchiladas, tacos, nachos, salads, etc.
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) lean boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 large
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- Rub garlic into roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with salsa and onions.
- Loosely cover pan with foil. Bake at 300 degrees F for 4 1/2 hours or until fork
- Remove from oven. Cool a little and remove any excess fat off pan juices.
- Using two large forks, shred the pork. Stir pan juices thoroughly into the pork.
- Return to oven. Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling