- 2 large, ripe mangos, peeled and chunked *
- 1 (16 ounce) jar or can of mango
- 2 to 3 cups ice cubes
- 10 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces dark
- Juice of 2 Mexican limes
- In a blender, puree all the ingredients in two batches and pour into a pitcher.
- Store in the freezer briefly or serve immediately.
* If you cannot find fresh mangos, use a 26- to 28-ounce jar or can of the fruit
with syrup in the recipe. Add a little more lime juice to counterbalance the sugar.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata