Tia Maria Cake
- 1 large angel food cake
- 1/2 cup Tia Maria
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Tia Maria Liqueur
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 6 Almond Roca bars
- Cut cake into two layers. Place each on a plate.
- Combine 1/2 cup Tia Maria and 2 tablespoons cream.
- Prick both cake layers all over with skewer.
- Drizzle Tia Maria mixture over all parts of each layer: bottom and top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill several hours.
- Two hours before serving, whip two cups of cream and fold in 2 tablespoons Tia
Maria and the icing sugar.
- Ice cake, including layers.
- Crush Almond Roca and toss over top and sides of cake.
- Chill until serving time.