- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pinon nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine Marshmallow Creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter
and salt. Bring to a full rolling boil over moderate heat, stirring constantly.
Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in pinon nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
Yield: about 2 pounds