Chicken Tortilla Bake
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup canned chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4
ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chiles
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, broth, soups and onions mixing well. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave according to package instructions.
- Layer half of the tortilla on the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan,
cutting to fit pan if desired.
- Top with half of the chicken mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.