Chicken Tortilla Bake
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup canned chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4
ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chiles
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, broth, soups and onions mixing well. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave according to package instructions.
- Layer half of the tortilla on the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan,
cutting to fit pan if desired.
- Top with half of the chicken mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread