Chiles Rellenos Casserole
- 1 pound roasted Hatch green chiles, seeds and skin removed, or 2 (7 ounce) cans
whole green chiles, seeded
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound Monterey
jack cheese, grated
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 12 x 8-inch baking dish, layer green chiles, Cheddar cheese and Monterey
- Put the evaporated milk, eggs, flour, and salt in a blender; blend thoroughly.
Pour over the chiles and cheeses.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread