Even though it is somewhat sweet, it is a side dish and is not a dessert.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (16
ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Shake 1/2 cup of the milk and the flour in tightly covered container.
- Mix milk mixture, remaining milk and the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until knife insert halfway between center and
edge comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread