Fiesta Pork Chop Casserole
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops (1/2-inch thick - about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 1/2
cups frozen roasted potatoes (original salt and pepper seasoned), about 1/2 of a
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack or Mexican white cheese dip (about 1/2 of
a 15 1/4-ounce jar)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Nonstick cooking
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch shallow casserole dish lightly
with cooking spray. Place pork chops in bottom; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together potatoes and cheese dip. Spoon potato-cheese
mixture around the edge of the pork chops. Pour tomato mixture on top of pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Serve with additional cheese and warmed flour tortillas. Garnish with lime wedges.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread