Fiesta Pork Chop Casserole
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops (1/2-inch thick - about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 1/2
cups frozen roasted potatoes (original salt and pepper seasoned), about 1/2 of a
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack or Mexican white cheese dip (about 1/2 of
a 15 1/4-ounce jar)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Nonstick cooking
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch shallow casserole dish lightly
with cooking spray. Place pork chops in bottom; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together potatoes and cheese dip. Spoon potato-cheese
mixture around the edge of the pork chops. Pour tomato mixture on top of pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Serve with additional cheese and warmed flour tortillas. Garnish with lime wedges.