Mexican Fritos Pie
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild Ro*Tel Tomatoes and
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style
- 3 cups regular Fritos Corn Chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain well. Add tomatoes, soup, and beans.
Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with Fritos. Cover with hamburger mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cover with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread