Tamale Pollo Casserole
- 1 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1 (10 ounce) can
chili with no beans
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can whole kernel corn,
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- Sprinkle corn chips evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Unwrap
tamales; arrange over corn chips.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Spoon over tamales. Bake
in preheated 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; continue baking about 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread