- 4 large red jalapeno peppers, quartered lengthwise
- 3 scallions with green tops, well washed
- 12 large sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 3 cups good white wine vinegar
- Trim tops of scallions to fit the bottle. Stuff the jalapenos, scallions,
cilantro and garlic into a tall, decorative, 1-quart bottle.
the bottle with the vinegar to completely cover the ingredients.
- Seal the bottle and let it stand in a cool, dark place for at least
2 weeks before using.
Other Southwestern condiment and seasoning recipes you may like...
Firehouse Chili Powder
Santa Fe Mexican Marinade
Chipotles en Adobo